More Than Simply Air Conditioner
The only wallsplit with REAL air purifier. Why?
- Modern Design with Aluminium Flat Panel
- Very high efficiency in cooling and heating to guarantee the lowest energy cost.
- Plasma Air Purifier (PAP): 10 times active filtration and air purification with double freshness: Purifies air 10 times faster, odours are removed in 30 minutes.
- Ioniser delivers an energising current of air and zeolite plus deodorises and removes bacteria.
- Extremely low noise for both indoor and outdoor units.
- One-touch personal comfort to enable users to programme their preferred settings.
- DC Hybrid Inverter technology with PAM and PWM.
- Low temperature operation - 15°C in heating and up to 46°C in cooling.
- Automatic self-cleaning operation
- Auto-diagnosis system
Forget traditional methods of maintaining a cosy environment. The SKVR is a state of the art air conditioner that brings human warmth to your home.
A little human warmth goes a long way
The Daiseikai is a top dog in the world of air conditioners. Its 4.18 energy efficiency ratio provides exceptional energy savings. With the addition of the new 5 kW and 6 kW sizes, the range caters to everyone’s requirements.
The ins and outs of inverter technology
DC Hybrid Inverter technology saves you power and reduces energy costs, especially during offpeak times. It also reaches your desired temperature as quickly as possible. In addition, the super quiet outdoor unit operation makes the system very discrete.
How good is Daiseikai?
Daiseikai Plasma Air Purifier collects tiny particles as small as 0.0001 micrometre. It can work throughout the entire room and can collect house dust in a room up to 21 m² within 30 minutes. The Plasma Air Purifier consumes a very small amount of electricity, the additional cost per month being equivalent to the cost of a can of lemonade.
- One-touch Preset - The One-touch Preset memory allows the user to store their preferred comfort settings, and restore all of them at the simple touch of a button.
- One-touch Auto Mode - Press the auto button to set the system into fully automatic mode. Your air conditioner will automatically choose the best settings to quickly achieve and maintain your desired temperature.
- Five Selectable Fan Speeds plus Auto - Choose your desired airflow from the five fan speeds or select the Auto Fan Speed mode and let the air-conditioner select it for you.
- Operating Modes - Select the Operating Mode: Cooling, Dry Mode (Dehumidification), Fan only, Heating (only for heat pump model) or Auto Change over.
- Quiet Mode - By pressing the “Quiet” button on the remote control, the indoor unit will only operate at super low fan speed, reducing the sound of the indoor unit by 3db.
- Auto Swing or Fixed Louvre Position - Select your preferred airflow distribution: “Fix” to choose any one of the 12 louvre positions that you prefer or “Swing”, to move smoothly between all positions for a comfortable air flow.
- Real Time - On/Off Timer - Repeat Timer - The Real Time - On/Off Timer provides easy-to-set on and off operating times. The Repeat Timer allows for automatic repetition of the timer settings every 24 hours.
- Auto Diagnosis - The unit is equipped with a 36 Code Auto Diagnosis system that constantly monitors all main functions and components of the system to enable maintenance scheduling.
- Eco-logic - The Eco-logic mode achieves energy savings of up to 25% compared to the standard operation mode, whilst improving your comfort by automatically increasing the temperature setting.
- Hi-Power - Select “Hi-Power” for extra airflow, to cool you faster than standard operation.
- Comfort Sleep - The temperature during the night is normally cooler than during the day. By pressing the “Comfort Sleep” button (in cooling mode) the room temperature will be allowed to rise by one degree per hour for two or three hours, providing you with improved comfort whilst asleep.