Toshiba Light Commercial range units are 100% made in Japan to top Japanese quality. They are well known for their reliability, efficiency and performance. In the Light Commerical range we offer a choice of two types of condensing units:
- "Standard" Digital Inverter (RAV-SM----AT-E)
- "Premium" Super Digital Inverter (RAV-SP----AT-E)
The operating conditions for both heating and cooling starts at -15°C. This means they are not only guaranted to heat at low ambient temperature, they can also be used for cooling applications in low ambient temperatures such as in server rooms.
Premium - Super Digital Inverter Outdoor
- Highest EER/COP values in the industry. All systems are A-class rated in cooling and heating operation. Thanks to its new Eco-driving compressors, the new systems provide excellent seasonal energy performance, thus saving up to 70% annual energy cost compared to fixed speed systems.
- Eco-driving twin-rotary compressors: The structure and magnetic action of the new Toshiba Eco-driving twin-rotary compressors provide excellent energy performance at full load as well as in partial load conditions.
- Longer pipe runs, up to 75 m length and 30 m elevation for increased installation flexibility.
- Wide operating range: down to -15 °C in cooling mode and down to -20 °C in heating mode.
- Re-use existing R-22 pipes to connect these new R-410A units. (Provided the existing pipework meets minimum 0.8 thickness to meet the required pressure rating)
The new Super Digital Inverter, series 4, sets new standards for industry energy performance. The seasonal and the rated efficiencies of new Toshiba air conditioners are the highest in the industry for capacities from 10 to 12.5 kW.